Repair or replacement, at DTI Direct’s discretion, of the warranted parts with
a replacement product of like kind and quality that performs to the factory
specifications of the original product.
Includes any in-house labor cost.
- 1 or 2 years as specified by the policy
- Starts the day after the expiration of the manufacturer’s warranty
- Original motor and motor assembly
- Original battery
What’s not covered:
- Scratches, dents, dings, or any physical damage to products from usage
- Loss, theft, improper installation, modification, or intentional damage
- Delivery of product to and from the customer
To make a claim:
Please email us at email@example.com, and include a copy of your invoice for the product plus the extended warranty. We might request photos/videos of the damaged product to help assess the repair needed. You will be responsible for the delivery of the product to the service center if repair is deemed necessary. For replacement parts, you will be responsible for the shipping cost to your address.
Limit of liability:
The total liability of this plan is the purchase price you paid for the product. In the event that the total of all repairs exceeds the purchase price paid for the product, we shall have fulfilled all of our obligations under this plan.
This plan applies to the original purchaser of the product only and is non-transferable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.